- Backend updates
"This game is unlike anything out there, and loads of fun!" - Appolicious
"Another sparky, generous and amusing offering from Adult Swim." - EDGE
"Adult Swim has published another addictive game." - Game Set Watch
Adult Swim Games returns with another original iPhone game! Invader Gourmo promises to destroy the Earth unless you meet his simple demand: BRING ME SANDWICHES!! As lowly fast food employee Jimmy Nugget, you’ve been charged by the President of the United States to save the planet. When making a sandwich for Gourmo, anything goes: meat, trash, cats…whatever you can stick between two slices of bread! Use intuitive touch-based controls to run and jump your way through dozens of levels across numerous countries and planets, and power-up your sandwiches with alien technology along the way! But whatever you do, don’t drop the sandwiches!!
From Adult Swim Games and Grumpyface Studios, who also brought you Castle Doombad and Super Mole Escape!
"The consistent stream of quality games from Adult Swim is one of the App Store’s most welcome surprises." -Pocket Gamer
"The true joy of Bring Me Sandwiches!! is seeing how bizarre your sandwiches become."
"Pure fun from start to finish." -AppSpy
• Universal app - Optimized to use the full screen area on your iPad or iPhone/iPod touch
• Precision 2D Gameplay will challenge your platforming skills!
• Travel across the world on your Sandwich-Building Adventure! Dozens of levels across five chapters: USA, Mexico, Italy, Japan and the mysterious Planet Nuzz!
• Easy-to-use controls that can be customized to match your favorite playstyle!
• GameCenter support with dozens of Achievements to unlock, and compete against your friends in points-based and time-based Leaderboards!
• Track all the crazy stuff you've crammed into your sandwiches with the Food Journal, and discover hidden alien parts in every level to gradually build your own Spaceship!
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email [email protected] and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.
- December 22, 2011 New version 2.0
- January 10, 2012 New version 2.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.0
- April 27, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 05, 2015 New version 3.01