- Content Update for Maps section.
Eat. Out. App.
Here is the new Tatler Restaurant App 2015.
Please don’t waste your money going to anything less than wonderful restaurants. Because the days of mediocre food and sepulchral dining rooms are over. London and Britain as a whole are wildly, insanely awash with great restaurants. In temples of gastronomy (and bonhomie), in pubs, bars and bistros, bacari and izakayas, great food is everywhere. Fast food, slow food, cool food, dude food – this is the only guide you need. So read before you feed. What’s trending? It’s unending. Firepits, dinner dances, Persian oxtail stew, oolong tea for two. Oh yes, Asian is huge. From Judy Joo’s kimchi Bloody Mary (not for the wary) to gua bao, amazing Taiwanese steamed milk buns to eat with your chums, we can’t get enough East. Want to know what else has been driving us crazy? Simon Rogan’s eel with ox-eye daisy. We’re thrilled to help, whether you’re planning a teen date, or want to stay out late, or fancy red-tuna sashimi with frosted grapes. When you need to eat for less than a tenner, or you hanker after old Vienna. Because it’s all here in the new Tatler Restaurant Guide App. Here’s to another year of great eating!
- Facebook, Twitter, Email Sharing
- Add to Foursquare to-do list
- Save restaurant details in address book
- GPS & Compas functionality to find directions and restaurants near you
- October 21, 2011 New version 1.1
- November 11, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 20, 2011 New version 1.2
- July 19, 2012 New version 1.3
- July 20, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- September 23, 2015 New version 1.4
- October 05, 2015 New version 1.5