What's NewDownload this latest version for:-
* Mines increased to 6
* Mines Splash!
* Enemy ships appear correctly on iPhone 5 etc.
* Improved water
* Enemy boat damage effects
* New menu screen HUD
App DescriptionTake control of a surfaced submarine and use your Tigerfish torpedoes to sink the enemy ships. Just touch screen to launch torpedoes in the direction of your finger.
Watch out for incoming depth charges and use your canon to destroy them before they hit your sub.
Enemy ships can fire either single shots or devastating barrages, watch out for the destroyer as it can fire staccato Barrages.
Mines! Every ten seconds you can launch a mine, up to 6 mines can be in theatre in one go. Be Careful not to destroy your own mines with torpedoes!
Don't let too many ships escape otherwise its game over!
The game starts off with just one enemy ship but soon builds into an all our fight for survival.
Try not to let the depth charges get to close otherwise the explosions can temporarily blind you.
Use your torpedoes carefully, hit fast moving ships first to slow them down, then finish them
off at your leisure.
Features of TorpedoRun:-
* Realtime 3d graphics
* 4 types of enemy ships, Super Destroyer,Destroyer, Frigate and PT boat (Mayhem Mode available by in-app purchase includes friendly ships and Aircraft)
* Particle effects
* Mines!! Deploy mines to sink those pesky ships.
* Health Drops, call for a health drop, make sure you shoot the crate for your health recharge.
* Local High-score table or Game Centre support
* Rank system, rise to the rank of Grand Admiral of the fleet.
* iCade compatible
* iControlPad (ICP) compatible
* Works in all orientations on all IOS devices
* iPad2 & 3,4, include realtime lighting.
Note Mayhem mode only available by in-app purchase
October 25, 2013 New version 3.14
March 02, 2013 New version 3.10
October 16, 2012 New version 3.02
September 22, 2012 New version 3.01
September 14, 2012 New version 3.0
March 30, 2012 New version 2.01
November 30, -0001 Initial Release