Updated interface with simplified styling to match iOS 7.
K Mate is an endless stream of daydreaming inspiration with beautiful photography, food, fashion, interiors, typography and all forms of design.
We find tons of inspiration all day, every day, while working on K Composite Magazine. So we share those fantastic images, stories, typefaces and recipes in this companion app.
K Mate is continuously updated, day and night. But since there's no archive, we can't guarantee something you see today will still be in K Mate tomorrow.
When a link or image is a couple days old, it disappears from the end of the stream, falling away into the deep, dark abyss of yesterday's lost ideas. You know, it's gone.
Check out our other apps and magazine at www.kcx.us!
• Everything we share in K Mate has a link to its source, so you can go to directly to the creators, blogs and curators we love to find even more of their outstanding creativity.
• K Mate includes our most recent interviews of non-famous people from K Composite Magazine.
• Tip us to your favorite images, ideas and designs by sending them to us directly from the app... or just send us a picture of your breakfast.
• Direct links to the blogs of our contributors and friends including Emily Dahl, Scott Ritcher, Stan Doll, Mark Schultz and Mary Regal.
• Hometown love! Updates about food, drink and music from our buddies at Louisville Beer and Consuming Louisville, plus the Louisville History Timeline.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release