What's New* Fix for roster numbers overlaying player names in some situations
App DescriptioniScore Football Scorekeeper revolutionizes scorekeeping. Track every pass, rush, fumble and interception like never before with the most intuitive football scorekeeping interface ever designed. Score youth football, high school games, college games, and even professional games just like the pros. Track over 150 statistics for Offense, Defense, and all Special Teams players.
Documentation available at: http://iscoresports.com/football/training.php
• Revolutionary Visual Scorekeeping -- Select the type of play (Run, Pass, Kick, etc) and then simply drag the players to the correct spot on the field. Player actions can be easily modified by tapping the player.
• Quick Play -- handles a majority of situations that will occur on the field and helps minimize the number of taps required to complete a play
• Partial play entry -- not sure who was involved in a play? Just enter what you see and you can fill in the rest later.
• Game Photos -- Take photos during game from within the App and have them appear on the iScorecast - adds to the viewer experience. (Requires iPad 2 for a camera --- otherwise can select images from your photo library. Also requires internet connection. iScorecast will show last 3 images you have taken. Purchase of the optional Team Website will allow unlimited pictures per game both on the iScorecasts and on the Team Website itself)
• Complete Post Game / Post Play editing -- Edit anything about a play after the fact. Did not get it right the first time? With the visual scorekeeping interface, it is very easy to edit any details of the play at any time.
• Team Manager section -- Manage teams, team rosters and lineup at game time.
• Quick Roster -- Generate teams with any number of players.
• Quick Player Add on the Fly -- Start scoring with only partial rosters, and add the players as they do something worth scoring (saves a lot of time with large football rosters)
• iScorecast - Watch games live (requires Internet while scoring, no Video), or a replay of the game later. Great for parents, family, or friends that can't make it to the game but want to keep up with the action.
• Built in TwitterCast -- Allow friends and family who are unable to attend the game keep up in real time by following you on Twitter
• Multilevel Undo/Redo -- The simple editing makes Undo/Redo almost unnecessary, but it is still included as a standard feature
• Data Sharing -- Transfer games / teams between devices to save time entering data or to share statistics with others on your team or in your league
• Export to MaxPreps -- For High School teams, you can export data from iScore to MaxPreps
Cumulative and game statistics are available and can be emailed in EXCEL, CSV, and HTML formats. Coaches will never again have to spend hours trying to extract data from paper records just to see how their players performed.
We respond very quickly to direct emails at email@example.com as well as to our forums at http://iscoreforum.com.
April 22, 2013 New version 1.76
January 04, 2013 New version 1.75
December 13, 2012 New version 1.74
October 02, 2012 New version 1.73
September 25, 2012 New version 1.72
September 06, 2012 New version 1.71
November 30, -0001 Initial Release