This version of RideReady fixes a few issues in the updates process while making it faster and more reliable.Additionally, we've updated the question content to the latest and greatest based on checkride experience.Thank you everybody for continuing to make RideReady the #1 FAA practical test preparation tool!
RideReady will help make you confident and ready for your FAA Multi-Engine Airplane Rating Practical Test / Checkride (that combination of flight test and oral quizzing that you will need to go through to get the multi-engine rating) and allow you to impress the examiner with your knowledge of relevant knowledge areas as per the Practical Test Standards and current FAA practices and recommendations. Thhis software is relevant and applicable both for pilots who are adding a multi-engine rating onto an existing pilot certificate and those who are training in a multi-engine airplane from the beginning.
For the FAA Multi-Engine Airplane Rating (Private, Commercial, and/or ATP) practical test, topics covered include multi-engine Aerodynamics, systems, procedures, instrumentation, emergencies, and regulations plus a whole host of general topics that will naturally come up during your multi-engine checkride, including weather, flight planning, operations, and much more.
RideReady features more questions than oral exam prep booklets thus helping you be more prepared for a wide variety of realistic questions. Additionally, RideReady's content is also more illustrated and our explanations more detailed to really help you understand the material.
Our RideReady app can offer you speed, power, availability, and flexibility that no book or DVD can. For example, you can tell RideReady which aircraft you fly (from a list of common training aircraft) and RideReady will ask you questions on its systems and operations - just like a real examiner will. Remember: while books are out of date from the moment they're printed, updates are FREE FOR LIFE, meaning that you can get the most up to date quickly and easily through the built-in update mechanism.
Please note that after downloading this app, the app will need to check for updated data from our servers.
RideReady is the smart pilot's secret to checkride success!
* Realistic Checkride Questions - Hundreds upon hundreds of realistic memory, analysis, and scenario type questions taken from practical test exit interviews, key FAA documents, and the combined experience of our editorial team of pilot examiners and flight instructors.
* Unlimited Study and Practice - At your own pace, on your own schedule
* Free Lifetime Updates. Get acquainted with the material weeks or months before your checkride, study hard in the days leading up to it, and then brush up years afterwards.
* Hundreds of Charts and Figures - Illustrate key points and help you learn
* Aircraft-specific information - Includes questions specific to common training aircraft types (just like your examiner will ask) plus the ability to customize values and add your own custom aircraft. Included aircraft: Beech Duchess, Cessna 310, Piper Seminole, Piper Seneca. Piper Twin Comanche
* Current and valid for right now - As soon as you purchase and install this app, use the built-in update feature to get the latest and greatest content that we offer in mere moments. We regularly update the content to keep up with changes in practical test standards, FAA emphasis areas, and aviation technology.
* Thousands of Success Stories - Every year, thousands of pilots use RideReady to learn or brush up the material to make them confident and ready to pass their FAA checkrides. We invite you to be next!
Make sure you are looking at the right app for you!
* This is FAA Practical Test (checkride oral exam) preparation for AIRPLANE PILOTS.
* This is NOT FAA written (knowledge) test prep. If you want FAA written (knowledge) test preparation, check out our GroundSchool FAA line of products. Many pilots buy both RideReady and our GroundSchool-FAA apps as they work well together.
* Again, this title is for AIRPLANE PILOTS ONLY.
Thank you for checking out RideReady!
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- August 02, 2014 New version 8.0
- June 25, 2015 New version 8.2
- September 22, 2015 New version 8.3
- October 06, 2015 New version 8.4
- November 15, 2015 New version 8.5
- November 09, 2016 Price increase: $34.99 -> $39.99