+Added stability for iOS 6.1
Build A Tower is a game where you are hired by a building company and sent to work building towers.
There are four different types of towers.
Small Tower - This tower is the smallest and easiest to make but you only get $4 per floor.
Medium Tower - This tower is a bit bigger and harder to build than the Small Tower but you get $5 per floor.
Large Tower - This tower is has the biggest set height and is the hardest to construct but you get $7 per floor.
Endless Tower - This tower has no limit so you can build as high as you want and you get $3 for every floor.
Once you get enough money you can buy a platform. This will save only 1 block that misses the tower but you can buy as many as you want.
Once you get $400 you can buy a platform. These act as lives and catch a block when you miss one. You can buy as many platforms as you want, but each platform costs $200 more than the last one.
Then once you get $700 you can buy a new set (new crane, new blocks, new platform, new base).
Note: Money only can be spent only in the game.
YES - HD Retina iPhone Graphics
YES - Over 200,000 downloads
YES - Endless Mode
YES - Universal App
YES - Email Support
Like Build A Tower? Help out by liking Universe Apps on Facebook!
- March 15, 2013 New version 1.3.2
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- February 10, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 25, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 12, 2012 New version 1.3
- September 28, 2012 New version 1.2
- July 29, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 26, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 02, 2012 Initial release