What's NewAs promised:
- Two new signature workouts that you get for free if you've made the All Workouts in app purchase
- Push notification reminders to keep you accountable and motivated
App DescriptionLooking to lose weight, build muscle, and gain energy on a tight budget? Gorilla Workout Free is the perfect fitness app for you!
â€śNew & Noteworthyâ€ť â€“ Apple
2011 iPad Health & Fitness app of the year â€“ Apple
Featured in 2012 â€śNew Year, New Youâ€ť â€“ Apple
Featured in 2012 â€śShape Upâ€ť list â€“ Apple
"...it's a great form of keeping active in a simple, easy to use package" - 148apps.com
"You don't need any exercise equipment for this program, but expect to use every part of your body" â€“ LifeHacker.com
"Gorilla is a real-life, workout video game for men and women. As you exercise, you pass its fitness levels. So kicking your own butt actually feels fun and rewarding." - BloodSweatAndCheers.com
WHAT ITâ€™S ALL ABOUT
Gorilla Workout Free is a fast-paced, no-equipment grouping of over 19 exercises (over 40+ in the full version). Our daily body-weight only workout routines combine cardio and strength training interchangeably, to achieve maximum results in a short amount of time. Each exercise targets specific muscle groups to help you strengthen and tone your core, abs, chest, back, arms, and legs, and melt away excess fat. With no need for gyms or fancy equipment, every workout can be done in the smallest of spaces and in practically any location. This is the perfect fitness app for people who want to get in to seriously great shape, lose weight, and gain strength without breaking the bank.
- 19 body-weight exercises including push ups, squats, and burpees
- 4 fitness levels so no matter what kind of shape you're in you're guaranteed a great workout
- Cross training to maximize cardio and strength
- Easy to follow day-by-day workout regimen containing 5 unique workouts per level (hundreds in full version)
- Real life video demonstrations and detailed text description of each exercise
- Full body workouts that will target upper body, lower body, and core while also vastly improving your cardio endurance
- Social abilities like sharing via facebook and twitter
- Gorilla Workout Free is a global app, so once you purchase you get it on all your devices (iTouch, iPhone, iPad)
Gorilla Workout Free contains 4 levels that provide different workouts depending on your current fitness level. Level 1 is for those of you who are just getting into the fitness game and will have you starting with exercises like wall push ups, air squats, and lunges. Level 4 is for the extremely athletic type, where you'll be performing intense exercises like burpees, pistols, and one arm push ups.
Every exercise comes with a detailed text description on the muscle group worked, how to perform each movement of the exercise, and even contains a video of a real person performing the exercise so you can always ensure your form is right. Every video is downloaded to your device so you can view them at any time, regardless of internet or cell connection.
You'll start at Day 1 in each level and work your way through a day-by-day workout routine that will push you to make it to the next level. Once completing a workout you can share on sites like Facebook or Twitter to get encouragement and motivation, or for bragging rights if youâ€™re competing amongst friends.
These workouts were designed to work every muscle group, so strength and muscle gains will be easily attainable in muscles like arms, abs, chest, back, and legs. Gorilla Workout Free is not only about strength and size though. Each workout will vastly improve attributes like agility, vertical leap, and cardio endurance.
If your goal is to get a ripped body, have phenomenal cardio, brute strength, and to be in the best shape of your life Gorilla Workout Free will get you started on that journey.
May 08, 2014 New version 4.0.0
February 11, 2014 New version 3.6.0
January 29, 2014 New version 3.5.0
November 08, 2013 New version 3.3.0
October 09, 2013 New version 3.2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 3.1.2
August 12, 2011 Initial Release