What's NewBug fixes and improvements.
App DescriptionOpen Square Wallet to find great local businesses anywhere you are. Square Wallet puts your credit card, loyalty cards, and receipts into one app. Open Square Wallet, check in to the business you’re visiting, then simply say your name at checkout to pay. Your linked payment card is charged automatically.
Get started in three easy steps:
1. Download Square Wallet. Set up your account and link a credit or debit card.
2. Visit a local business and open Square Wallet to check in.
3. Tell the cashier you’d like to pay with Square Wallet. They’ll ask for your name and confirm your photo. That’s it!
With Square Wallet you can:
- Pay with your phone.
- Charge transactions directly to your credit or debit card. There’s no hassle of reloading funds.
- Set up “Auto Check In” for your favorite places, then pay with your name–without taking your phone out of your pocket.
- Track rewards using automatic digital punch cards.
- View receipts instantly and see previous payments at any time.
- Discover new places to shop and eat.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
February 14, 2014 New version 3.0.3
September 26, 2013 New version 3.0.2
July 17, 2013 New version 3.0.1
June 13, 2013 New version 3.0
April 02, 2013 New version 2.5.1
December 10, 2012 New version 2.5
August 22, 2011 Initial Release