"If you'd like a racing game with some bite and verve, you'll want to try Speedway GP. There's enough grit and grind to intrigue even the most jaded enthusiast of racing games. This one is a Keeper!" ~ MobileTechReview.
The official Speedway GP 2011 game delivers all the action, excitement and death-defying thrills of speedway motorcycle racing! Experience the breakneck adrenaline rush of hitting the dirt track at 80-MPH - with no brakes! - in the App Store’s premier motorbike racing title.
Speedway takes place on oval dirt tracks, with riders reaching up to 80-miles per hour on the straights, and then power-sliding into the corners at full speed; and all with no brakes. The single-gear motorbikes are fuelled by methanol, providing a significantly more explosive compression ratio than standard fuels, and resulting in dangerously high speeds with very little in the way of safety measures.
Speedway GP 2011 brings all this adrenaline-fuelled excitement to your iOS device with beautifully detailed 3D visuals and exhilarating realism. Race around 11 different real-life stadiums as you step into the intrepid boots of 15 actual speedway superstars in the most daring, dangerous and dynamic motorcycle racing game on the App Store.
Speedway GP 2011: No brakes, no gear, no fear!
● Official mobile iOS game of the Speedway Grand Prix Series.
● Breakneck motorcycle racing action, unrivalled on the App Store.
● 11 realistic real-world stadiums to race around as you compete for the Speedway Grand Prix Title.
● 15 real-life speedway riders to play and compete against.
● Includes full season results and statistics.
● Extensive roster of achievements to complete through Game Center.
● Detailed, lifelike high-speed 3D visuals.
● Easy and Hard difficulty settings.
● Lite version also available.
- September 01, 2011 Initial release
- September 10, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- September 11, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 06, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 10, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 03, 2011 New version 1.1
- January 15, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 27, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 28, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- April 17, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 25, 2012 New version 1.1.2
- July 24, 2012 New version 1.1.3