In this update, we fixed iOS 7 Jam Player crash and BIAS Amp incorrect background image.
We are working on our forum, it's still beta, but we plan to announce some really cool product preview and explorer program very soon, check it out: community.positivegrid.com
Team Positive Grid
Summer Sale! Save 50% on JamUp Pro!
JamUp is delightful way to jam and practice on your iPad and iPhone.
- Great tone, Jam Player, Phrase Sampler, 8-track Recorder all included.
- Over 10,000 artists, factory and users presets in ToneCloud
- Featured worldwide by Macworld, Premier Guitar, Guitar World, Guitar Player, Guitarist
JamUp XT comes with 1 amp and 6 effects. JamUp Pro XT adds fully 6 amps and 16 stomp-box and premium rack effects - including distortion, compression, tape delay, tremolo and spring reverb. Both JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT include Jam player, phrase sampler, ToneSharing, preset manager, 8-track recorder (optional), live-view, tuner and metronome.
All the amps and effects can be arranged with the easy to use drag-and-drop interface, simply move them around to create your own unique signal chain. JamUp offers the best sounding and studio quality collection of amp and effect models, with the optional expansion packs, it features 46 amp channels and 40 classic effects.
Each amp model was carefully measured and analyzed based on the actual unit, and it was developed with Positive Grid's MESH Multi-Stage Modeling Technology, it offers significant sonic improvement than other digital amp modelers, with dead-on accuracy and tube-like touch and feel.
The modeled sounds are just part of what JamUp has to offer. The Jam Player module makes it a snap to import songs from your iTunes library to jam along with, and you can adjust the tempo and pitch with the high-fidelity time-stretching engine. There’s the sound-on-sound phrase sampler, which lets you easily record and layer looped parts. What’s more, with the optional 8-track recorder, built-in tuner and metronome, it delivers a complete professional processing and recording solution.
ToneSharing allows users to create, share and download custom presets right inside JamUp. You can check out presets from top artists, staff picks, or user created tones from all over the world. The tone-creation possibilities of this new platform are virtually infinite.
JamUp is now integrates seamlessly with Positive Grid's new BIAS - Amp Designer and Modeler app, expanding JamUp into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording and jamming. BIAS starts with stunning replications of 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history and then lets you dive deep into the guts of their gear to tweak every possible aspect of their architecture. Swap out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic—even change the tube’s bias—to create your dream amp and distinctive signature sound.
- Realtime Guitar/Bass Amp and Multi-Effects processor
- JamUp seamlessly integrated with BIAS - the ultimate amp designer and modeler
- Run 7 simultaneous amp and effect models
- Drag and drop signal path for easy tone creation
- JamUp XT includes 1 amp and 6 effects, JamUp Pro XT includes 6 amp and 16 premium effects
- In total 48 amp channels and 40 effect models (via in-app purchase expansion packs)
- Complete 8-Track Recorder System (via in-app purchase)
- Phrase Sampler with undo feature, start mode selection, synchronized metronome
- iTunes Jam player to access your iTunes library with time stretching (pitch/speed) engine
- ToneSharing, download over 10,000 artist & user presets, or share your own
- 128 slot preset manager
- Live-View control page
- Built-in Tuner/Metronome
- MIDI learning and assignment
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Audiobus support in 3 slots
- And much, much more...
- Designed with JamUp Plug (available on Amazon.com for $19.99)
- Griffin StompBox, Griffin StudioConnect
- AirTurn Wireless Footswtich
- Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
- iRig, iRig HD, Ampkit, Ampkit HD
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- June 11, 2014 New version 3.5.0
- July 21, 2014 New version 3.6.0
- July 27, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- July 30, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $4.99
- August 27, 2014 New version 3.6.1
- September 06, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- September 11, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- September 20, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $19.99
- September 26, 2014 New version 3.6.2
- September 26, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- October 19, 2014 New version 3.6.5
- November 17, 2014 New version 3.6.6
- November 27, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.6.8
- January 30, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $19.99
- February 12, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $4.99
- February 17, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $19.99
- February 19, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $4.99
- February 24, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $19.99
- March 01, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- March 07, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- March 27, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- April 26, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- June 05, 2015 New version 3.6.9
- June 05, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- June 10, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- June 16, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $4.99
- July 04, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- July 19, 2015 New version 3.6.10
- August 17, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- August 25, 2015 New version 3.6.11