– Resolved timing issue that ended levels too quickly, ensuring players get full credit for all enemy defeats
– Enhanced overall performance and stability
– Reset bug resolved
Demolish the castle and topple your enemies!
Castle Clout is the original catapult game with over 35 million plays online*! ★ Top 100 iPhone Games ★
"Surprisingly addictive" - SlideToPlay.com
Travel in time to a medieval battlefield and bring order to the lawless lands with your mighty trebuchet. Topple your enemies and destroy their strongholds with boulders, bombs, plagues and more! Smash through 150 epic levels of castle crashing action, then expand your kingdom with the powerful build-and-share level editor.
Choose between classic tap controls and precision directional aiming as you adjust your angle and ammo to maximize the damage you inflict. The exciting physics-based play is similar to popular slingshot games but takes expert timing and strategy to master.
BUILD AND SHARE LEVELS
Build and share your own level designs! Build amazing structures using 3 different wall materials, then fill your creation with 6 kinds of characters.
150 LEVELS PLUS UNLIMITED SHARED MAPS
Earn achievements on 150 challenging levels of medieval mayhem. Plus enjoy free access to unlimited community-created shared levels.
With OpenFeint integration, there are 13 achievements to win and global online leaderboards to record your best plays.
• Easy-to-use controls—just aim, set and launch
• Build and share custom levels with 150 built-in levels
• 12 special missiles including bomb, plague, glider and triple missiles
• 5 enemy characters (queen, king, jester, knight and archer) and 1 friendly character (monk)
• Retina support
• Plus 6 detailed backgrounds, a battle-ready soundtrack and fun enemy-squashing sound effects
Also available in HD for iPad®!
*To learn more about the Castle Clout story visit our website: www.castleclout.com
- August 10, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 22, 2011 New version 1.3
- September 29, 2011 New version 1.2
- September 09, 2011 Initial release