* Fixed minor issues
* Updated software libraries
Ludo MultiPlayer board game for the iPad, also known as Parchis board game.
* 3D dice roll animation
* Play Online by inviting a friend or via Game Center Auto-Match
* Play via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth with nearby iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
* Can play with 1 to 3 A.I (CPU) players
* Multiplayer - upto 4 players can play at the same time
* Can listen to iPod music (In-App music library access)
* Game Center - Leaderboards & Achievement
The game can be played by 1 to 4 players. Each player race their four tokens from start to finish according to dice rolls along a path. The game gets interesting when one player's token lands on a square/grid containing an opponent player's token, then the opponent player's token is captured and returns to the starting area. The winner is the first player to get all four of his/her tokens to the finish square/grid (home square/grid). Play and try this amazing classic game of Ludo.
* Sound effects: Dice roll, Token movement, Token Cut, Piano music etc
* Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
* Start a new game anytime
* Can save a Ludo board game anytime during playtime
* Load a previously saved Ludo board game
* Facebook and Twitter integration for sharing game information
* Ludo board game rules for reference
About Ludo :
Ludo is a simplified version of the traditional Indian Cross and Circle game Pachisi. The game is known as Ludi in the Caribbean, "Fia med Knuff" in Sweden, "The Chinese" in Poland, 'mens-erger-je-niet" in the Netherlands. Ludo board game is also similar to Parchis, Parcheesi, Tock and Sorry!
Ludo game is a bit like the dice based Snakes & Ladders board game.
Play and try this amazing classic game of Ludo.
- November 06, 2014 New version 3.4
- August 04, 2014 New version 3.0
- June 12, 2014 Initial release