Please remember to contact me via email with any issues. Email address is on the app's support page.
If you like the app please consider posting a review via iTunes.
This Universal app enables the scores of games to be recorded simply without the need to use pen and paper, while giving the impression that a piece of ruled paper is being used. It can be used for recording the results of many types of games for example Scrabble, darts and golf, as well as many card games such as UNO, hand and foot, tournaments, the pointy end of sailing regattas etc. It can even be used to add up a list of numbers.
Score Recorder displays the running total of each player's scores so they don't have to be added to the previous total after each round, thereby reducing the need for mental arithmetic.
Names of the players or teams or groups are easily entered. Multiple games can be scored at the same time. Each game can have an 'unlimited' number of players. Completed games can be easily deleted.
• To enter a score on the iPhone or iPod Touch simply tap in the field under the relevant name, enter the score with the keypad that appears and then either tap the OK button or tap in another field.
To enter a score on the iPad, tap the player's name or immediately under the last score entered for that player or at the bottom of his list of scores. The keyboard will then appear.
• Negative scores are easily entered with the minus sign at the top left of the iPhone keypad or in the usual position on the iPad keyboard.
• To delete a score or game carefully swipe right to left to reveal the Delete button. If, however, there are more than 4 players on iPhone or more than 10 players on iPad then long-press on the score to reveal a red delete button alongside the score. Tap that to reveal the red Delete button.
••• Please note that scores can be modified by simply tapping on them (since February 2012) •••
Each player can have a vast number of scores in each game.
A large number of players can be added to each game.
Score Recorder includes the capability to record notes about each game.
Auto-lock can be turned off while Score Recorder is the active application. This setting, available in the Settings app, ensures the device will not go to sleep while Score Recorder is the active application.
Score Recorder has Accessibility (VoiceOver) capabilities to help visually impaired people use it.
Compatible with iOS8 and iOS9.
If you find any issues, please remember to report them via the developer website so they can be fixed.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- June 07, 2014 New version 2.00
- July 19, 2014 New version 2.02
- September 20, 2014 New version 2.05
- October 04, 2014 New version 2.06
- September 19, 2015 New version 2.07
- October 03, 2015 New version 2.08
- March 12, 2016 New version 2.09
- March 23, 2016 New version 2.09.01