What's New✔ iPhone 5 support, finally!
✔ Improved graphics and stability
✔ 3 new awesome topics for you
✔ We have loved the "Life of Pi" movie
☂ All bugs are fixed. The world is better now.
App DescriptioniMathematics is the best app on AppStore for the study of math! With more than 120 topics, over 1000 formulas, attractive interface, with 7 solvers and calculators, and a special version for iPad! The complete package for your study!
- Over 1000 formulas, definitions and theorems! The more complete Form on AppStore.. constantly updated!
- Very complete Form, divided into sections for an easy consultation: Arithmetic, Algebra, Plane Geometry, Solid Geometry, Analytic Geometry, Goniometry, Analysis, Trigonometry, Probability
- Possibility to search the topics in the Form, to find what you need even faster!
- Possibility to save your Favorite topics, to find what you need even faster!
- More than 100 Quizzes on the topics to test your knowledge!
- Links to Wikipedia for every topic!
- Examples on how to use the Advanced Calculator for every topic!
- Printing Support via AirPrint!
7 magnificent Utilities to help you in the exercises:
- Quadratic Equations Solver: to find solutions quickly!
- Fraction Approximator: to find the fraction in one tap!
- Graphic Calculator: to draw all the most complex 2D functions!
- Advanced Calculator: to solve derivatives, integrals, and any other problem! (Requires a data connection)
- Systems Solver: to solve your systems and find solutions!
- Matrices Solver: to add, multiply and perform other operations between 3x3 matrices!
- Math Glossary: to know the definition of all the mathematical terms!
- Beautiful graphical user interface, simple and intuitive!
- Support for the new iPhone 4 Retina Display!
- Support for iPad with a fabulous dedicated interface, and with the possibility to do calculations by hand on the screen!
- Support VGA-out both for iPhone and for iPad!
- Possibility to share on Twitter and Facebook what you're studying!
COMING IN NEXT UPDATE…
● A new and innovative platform to help you in the study ... :)
● Differential Equations
● Additions to the Study of Functions
March 16, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
March 13, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
February 02, 2013 New version 3.14159265358979
February 01, 2013 New version 3.1415926535897
November 30, -0001 Initial Release