NaamKarana means "Giving a Name with the right VIBES to your NEWLY BORN Baby as part of a Ceremony" in Indian Culture. Based on the date and time of birth of the child, a particular STARTING ALPHABET is chosen using Vedic Science of Astrology, which would prove lucky for the baby and bring HEALTH, WEALTH, WISES & PROSPERITY for the baby in the future. The baby is then given a name starting with that alphabet. Usually the father whispers the name four times in the right ear of the baby. The baby receives blessings from all.
Our app uses the same Name Science Process (Vedic Name Science and also Numerology) that has 3 SIMPLE STEPS searching over 60,000+ Baby Names & gives you not only the STARTING ALPHABETS that will generate the RIGHT VIBE for your baby but also goes beyond and uses Numerology + Astrology to generate the most harmonized name for your Baby that may bring LUCK, PROSPERITY, SUCCESS, HEALTH & WEALTH in your baby's life!
NaamKarana is one of the PIONEERING APP that along with 60000+ Baby Names from across various countries and continent brings to you the most unique Baby Names that are Harmoized! NaamKarana uses Vedic Science Astrology Methods to name your baby.
It's a MUST have App and worth the price tag! Some of the features of the Apps are:
* 60,000+ Baby Names with meaning, pronunciation and more!
* NaamKarana - Our most unique 3 Step Vedic Science Astrology based Name Harmonizer
* Search Baby Names based on Starting Alphabet for Boy/Girl
* Search Baby Names based on Meaning, Origin, Gender & more
* Feeling Lucky - Try our Feeling Lucky Search
* Country/Origin based list of Baby Names
* Add Names to your favorite list
* Email names to your Friends
& LOT MORE!
Please use your discrete judgement in trying the points out as per tips and description. We are here to help and are NOT responsible for you getting impacted at any level due to this app. Use it as your guide. We can not answer questions in the review section. For support or questions, please use the send feedback button in the app or email us at [email protected]
- June 07, 2014 Initial release