What's NewSay hello to the all new Glassboard for iOS 7! We have polished every screen to a glossy shine to make the all-new Glassboard experience even more enjoyable than before.
* [NEW] Added glassboard:// URL scheme for launching via Launch Center Pro.
* [NEW] You should now be able to see a badge on the app icon when receiving push notifications.
* [NEW] Cleaned up message layout to be easier to read. Thanks for all your feedback.
* [FIX] Improved table cell performance.
* [FIX] Added ability to remove attachment from new message by tapping on it.
* [FIX] The edit profile fields now slide above the keyboard on 3.5" phones.
* [FIX] You can once again see who Liked your posts.
* [FIX] Resolved potential crash from referencing a non-existent image in the create account screen.
* [FIX] Resolved issue where notifications would only clear from Notification Center when opening from a fresh launch.
* [FIX] Resolved issue where you couldn't change your profile name in-app.
* [FIX] Resolved potential crasher when reloading the contacts list in the invite view controller.
* [FIX] Resolved potential crash when iterating address book for inviting contacts to a board.
* [FIX] Resolved a potential crash with setting parameters before a user was logged into a real account.
* [FIX] Resolved potential crash when creating a new account.
We'd love to hear your feedback! Find us on Twitter at @glassboard or join us on the Help board using the invite code 'help' in-app.
App DescriptionβNow I donβt know what Iβd do without Glassboard.β β John Gruber, Daring Fireball
Glassboard is a private social network for teams. Each board represents a different group of people. You can share messages, photos, videos, files and even your location privately and securely.
For more information, visit our website at http://www.glassboard.com/
February 17, 2014 New version 3.0.2
January 25, 2014 New version 3.0.1
January 17, 2013 New version 2.3.3
October 09, 2012 New version 2.3.2
September 26, 2012 New version 2.3.1
September 19, 2012 New version 2.3
August 17, 2011 Initial Release