Changes in ad content
Virtual Villagers: New Believers is the fifth chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. This is the same game that became a best-selling Windows and Mac sensation!
Explore the center of Isola in this innovative new chapter in the Virtual Villagers series, while you reckon with a band of mysterious masked heathens, who do not believe in you! Guide your tribe as they attempt to convert the savages, by dismantling their precious totems and removing their scary masks! Make them believe!
More about Virtual Villagers: New Believers:
* Visit the center of the Island of Isola.
* Masked heathens that need to be shown the light.
* Mysterious heathen Totems to be dismantled.
* Many God Powers to impress your villagers and the heathens!
* New puzzles, new collectibles, new Island Events!
* Dozens of achievements for players to accomplish.
* Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours!
* Real-time gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
If you like VV5 Free, try the full version, which supports a much larger tribe! Have dozens of villagers working, living and breeding in your iPhone!
VV5 Free features:
* Unlimited game play
* Full access to all village technologies, collections, puzzles and milestones
* Small, close-knit tribe that takes on the challenges of Isola
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual simulations and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Visit our Official Virtual Villagers site at www.VirtualVillagers.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
- June 07, 2014 Initial release