- iPad optimized: create prints (multiple photos per page, select print size) and preview on the larger iPad screen (now a universal App).
- Choose paper quality: normal or photo paper
- Choose color or grayscale printing
- A6 photo size for A4 printing
- More sizes 8 x 10 in, 3.5 x 3.5 in,
- New settings (in Settings > PhotoPrint) to choose Letter page sizes and inch units (US Letter, Half Letter, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in etc).
- improved on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Layout and produce perfect photo printouts. Use any AirPrint ready printer to print from your photo library and create 4 x 6 in postcards in minutes ready to dispatch, or choose other formats from the bunch of photo and page sizes PhotoPrint comes with.
With the free version you can print one or two images per page and up to three pages in one go. It contains all photo and page sizes of the Pro version and you can print all photos from your photo library.
:: Made for Printing
Print all photos that are stored in your photos library
Full control over the size the photos are printed in
Use any AirPrint capable printer
Contains all common photo sizes.
Multi selection of photos when you select the fotos.
Print multiple pages (the free Version is limited to three pages in total).
Mask photos to select details
Set background color
Send by e-mail
Save as PDF
1, 2, 3 or 4 photos per page (3 and 4 with inApp purchase)
:: Foto Sizes
3,5 x 5 in, 9 x 13 cm
4 x 6 in, 10 x 15 cm
5 x 7 in, 13 x 18 cm
3.5 x 3.5 in (or 9 x 9 cm)
8 x 10 in
DIN A8 (common for business cards)
DIN A6 (to print four images borderless on standard A4 paper)
EU passport photograph (3,5 x 4,5 cm, official size for Germany)
US passport photograph (2 x 2 in)
Bank card (5,4 x 8,4 cm, fits into the wallet)
Wallet (6,4 x 8,4 cm, 2,5 x 3,25 in, is slightly larger than the bank card format)
1,73 x 2,59 in, 4,4 x 6,6 cm
*NEW square format: 3.5 x 3.5*
With PhotoPrint, you choose the size of the pictures and number of pictures per page. The needed page size is automatically calculated from your settings.
Tip: If you double tap a photo, it is scaled to full screen size. By moving, scaling and rotating the photo you create a mask for each photo.
- June 12, 2015 New version 3.0
- June 06, 2014 Initial release