148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: POWER IN NUMBERS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Overwhelm your enemies in this colorful, streamlined, free-to-play, real-time strategy game.
What's New- 5 new multiplayer cards
- 4 new awesome magic
- you can now twice your profit in the PvP battle
- you can now buy the magic waiting the battle
App DescriptionNew great crusades simulation from Nevosoft! LandGrabbers, recognized as the Best Casual Game of the Year at the 2011 Russian Game Developers Conference (KRI 2011), is now available at the AppStore!
Imagine that you are in the Middle Ages. It’s the time of castles, knights and the Crusades. Now imagine that you are a brilliant military leader with your own troops. What could prevent you from conquering the world? Perhaps just a lack of free time.
Are you ready to spend hours glued to your iPad, capturing the enemy fortresses and the surrounding land, and forming militias? This addictive game is a unique genre that combines classic elements of strategy, simulator, and resource management games. Get ready to play lots gripping levels in the woods, in the desert, the snow and even on the flying islands!
- Lots of levels in different diverse locations
- Unique level mapping design for deeper tactic capabilities
- Dozens of magical artifacts to work your magic
- Three incredible enemy armies
- Five types of buildings with unique features to attack or defend from the enemy
- Three difficulty levels that will challenge even experienced strategy experts
- Gorgeous graphics and catchy soundtrack create a medieval atmosphere
You troops are waiting for you, general! It’s time to conquer the world!
Get the inside scoop on Nevosoft Games:
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Nevosoft
Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/NevosoftCOM
Visit our site: http://www.iphone.nevosoft.com
December 01, 2014 New version 2.5
August 28, 2014 New version 2.4
June 28, 2014 New version 2.3
March 07, 2014 New version 2.1
February 06, 2014 New version 2.0.1
January 29, 2014 New version 2.0
August 25, 2011 Initial Release