A terrific game for your iPad." - AppAdvice.com
HOW TO PLAY
Tap same color balls, make as long as possible combos, and score as many as possible points. Keep in mind the Rabbit Hole behind the central button - just pull it! Beware of evil viruses and render them harmless in time. Time Pills, crazy rockets and M.O.A.B - all at your fingertips. Good luck!
- Rabbit Hole with objects vocation to help you.
- Super Ball, different viruses and Death Pill.
- Bright, colorful skins: you can change them during the game.
- Easy gameplay: your kids will love it too!
- Play any time, any place, it takes 5 minutes to set a new record.
- Share with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Do you want to prove that your fingers are the fastest in the world and your reflexes are the quickest in the universe? Welcome to try out Zepi – a fun exciting brain game for players of any age.
The basics are to make as long as possible chains of same-color objects on the screen as quick as possible. The faster you tap/slide the skins, the more points you score. Special bonuses will help take the leading position in GameCenter Leaderboard quite after a while. Unique achievements provide more excitement and challenge for gamers who love to unlock them. It takes some 5 minutes to set a new world record! The game offers gorgeous graphics, choice of graphic modes, and great sound effects. Zepi is an ideal game to fill up free minutes with cool entertainment as well as slight intrigue in any place and time. Tap/slide, relax, enjoy!
- March 01, 2015 New version 1.9
- February 18, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 11, 2015 New version 1.8
- February 11, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 04, 2015 New version 1.7
- November 18, 2014 New version 1.6
- July 19, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 18, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 05, 2012 New version 1.5
- March 09, 2012 New version 1.4
- February 24, 2012 New version 1.3
- January 06, 2012 New version 1.2
- September 02, 2011 New version 1.1
- August 16, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 15, 2011 Initial release