148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: WORTH A DABBLE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Fun but ultimately fleeting letter rearrangement game.
What's NewBug Fixes
App DescriptionAre you a word-game enthusiast? Devoted to crosswords, an expert at Scrabble? Crazy for anagrams? Then you will love Dabble!
* Dabble is a delightful new challenge for little kids and grown-up word nerds! :)
3 Special Announcements
1) Dabble is now "Multiplayer"
2) Dabble is available as a Family Board Game! Please visit your local Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, Camping World, or Specialty Toy and Game Store near you!
3) You can now Play Dabble with Friends on Facebook http://fb.dabblegame.com
PRAISE FOR DABBLE
"... Dabble is a great brain teaser that doesn't get old."
"... Good for young and old alike. Would definitely recommend it!"
"... I really enjoyed playing this game. Strangely addictive."
"... I meant to play it for just a minute & ended up playing for over an hour the first time."
"... I like how there are multiple words that you can come up with, so you're not locked in to a particular solution. There are badges you can earn for completing a level quickly, or getting high points, etc."
Naturally, any family game that’s this fun and educational is going to get some attention, and Dabble has piled up awards from experts including the:
* Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Seal Award
* 10 Best Games Award, by Dr. Toy's
* Word Game of The Year by Creative Child Magazine
* Parents’ Choice Gold Award
* Top 10 PAL Award (Play Advances Language)
* You are given 20 random letters, and you have five minutes to spell five separate words on a graduated bleacher.
* One word must be two letters, the next three letters, the next four letters, the next five letters, and the final whopper of a word must be six letters long.
* Playing Dabble challenges you to think fast, think strategically, and dig deep into your vocabulary.
* Do you start with the longest word, or the shortest?
* How do you cope with a limited supply of vowels?
* Just how are you going to use that J, or Q, or X?
* Dabble is the kind of game that is as simple as it is challenging.
* It rewards players with quick wits, a large vocabulary, and perfect spelling.
* Rate Dabble The Fast Thinking Word Game 5 stars in the App Store, so we can continue making exciting new features for you!
January 30, 2013 New version 1.06
October 05, 2012 New version 1.05
September 22, 2012 New version 1.04
July 07, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
July 29, 2011 Initial Release