148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: IDEAL MOTIVATION :: Read Our Full Review >>
Track workouts simply and cleanly.
What's NewWorkout summary!
App DescriptionFocus on your workout - not your phone.
- â€ťTrack your workouts with a simple, well-designed interface.â€ť - New York Times, 2012
- Apple Staff Favorites in 84 countries, 2012
- App Store Essentials, 2012
- App Store's Apps for physical fitness, 2012
- App Storeâ€™s New and Noteworthy, 2012
- App of the Day, MacWorld.se, 2011
- Smooth and straight-forward workout log
- Illustrations and instructions for 200+ exercises, including variations
- Custom exercises and workouts
- Track body weight, measurements, body fat, BMI and more
- Workout notes
- Rest timer
- Interval timer for high-intensity-inteval-training
- Streaks rewarded with frequent training
- Calendar showing all your workouts
- Share your workouts with friends
- Lbs/kg and cm/inches
- Export everything to Excel/Numbers
- iCloud support
WHATâ€™S IT ALL ABOUT
Variation is key for long term fitness improvement. Continuously surprising your body and increasing the workload makes your body react - not getting stuck in old routines. And for that purpose a workout log is invaluable. With this app you know when youâ€™re on the right track, no matter what workout regime youâ€™re on. The rest, we leave up to you.
Just install and start it up and youâ€™re done. No registration is needed, and it all works offline.
August 17, 2014 New version 1.8.2
October 02, 2013 New version 1.8.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.8
March 14, 2013 New version 1.7.7
August 01, 2011 Initial Release