148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: IDEAL MOTIVATION :: Read Our Full Review >>
Track workouts simply and cleanly.
What's NewNow available in French, Italian and German
App DescriptionPUMPING WEIGHT is a pure strength training workout tool, carefully designed not to interfere with your gym sessions. Geared towards people who know how they like to workout, and don't want a lot of explanations getting in the way.
- ”Track your workouts with a simple, well-designed interface.” - New York Times, 2012
- Apple Staff Favorites in 84 countries, 2012
- App Store Essentials, 2012
- App Store's Apps for physical fitness, 2012
- App Store’s New and Noteworthy, 2012
- App of the Day, MacWorld.se, 2011
- Smooth and straight-forward workout log
- Illustrations and instructions for 200+ exercises, including variations
- Custom exercises and workouts
- Track body weight, measurements, body fat, BMI and more
- Workout notes
- Rest timer
- Interval timer for high-intensity-inteval-training
- Streaks rewarded with frequent training
- Calendar showing all your workouts
- Share your workouts with friends
- Lbs/kg and cm/inches
- Export everything to Excel/Numbers
- iCloud support
WHY A WORKOUT TRACKER IS A GOOD IDEA
Variation is key for long term fitness improvement, and continuously surprising your body and increasing the workload makes your body react - not getting stuck in old routines. And that's what makes a good workout log invaluable. With this app you know when you’re on the right track, no matter what workout regime you’re on. The rest is up to you.
Just install and start it up and you’re done. No registration is needed, and it all works offline.
December 31, 2014 New version 1.8.3
August 17, 2014 New version 1.8.2
October 02, 2013 New version 1.8.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.8
August 01, 2011 Initial Release