148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: IDEAL MOTIVATION :: Read Our Full Review >>
Track workouts simply and cleanly.
What's NewThis version is iOS 7 compatible, sorry about the delay.
We have also made speed improvements for users of older phones, if you're on an iPhone 4S, 4 or 3GS you should see improved loading times. This comes at the cost of the calendar not loading as much stuff as it currently does, this is what is currently slowing down the app loading.
App Description- â€ťTrack your workouts with a simple, well-designed interface.â€ť - New York Times, 2012
- Apple Staff Favorites in 84 countries, 2012
- App Store Essentials, 2012
- App Store's Apps for physical fitness, 2012
- App Storeâ€™s New and Noteworthy, 2012
- App of the Day, MacWorld.se, 2011
"For those in need of an easy way of tracking their workout routines, Pumping Weight is an ideal and easy to use solution." - Jennifer Allen, 148Apps.com
- Smooth and straight-forward workout log
- Illustrations and instructions for 200+ exercises, including variations
- Custom exercises and workouts
- Track body weight, measurements, body fat, BMI and more
- Workout notes
- Rest timer
- Interval timer for high-intensity-inteval-training
- Streaks rewarded with frequent training
- Calendar showing all your workouts
- Share your workouts with friends
- Lbs/kg and cm/inches
- Export everything to Excel/Numbers
- iCloud support
WHATâ€™S IT ALL ABOUT
Variation is key for long term fitness improvement. Continuously surprising your body and increasing the workload makes your body react - not getting stuck in old routines. And for that purpose a workout log is invaluable. With this app you know when youâ€™re on the right track, no matter what workout regime youâ€™re on. The rest, we leave up to you.
Just install and start it up and youâ€™re done. No registration is needed, and it all works offline.
October 02, 2013 New version 1.8.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.8
March 14, 2013 New version 1.7.7
January 05, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
August 01, 2011 Initial Release