- New server for playing over the Internet. Faster, higher, stronger!
- The game can be resumed after the server connection is lost. Now you have two minutes to reconnect!
- Receiving of new messages in private and public chats is now automated. You don’t need to update messages manually waiting for your friend’s response. Just have your chat open on the screen! If you close it, then our cuckoo will let you know about a new message the very moment it’s sent.
- If your opponent is away, his time to make a turn will be gradually decreased. So it’s now easier to complete a game with “runaway” opponents. You won’t miss your victory!
- Visual effects and vibrations from explosions on the battlefield. Everything else is left for you imagination!
- We added app settings to your phone settings section. You can switch off vibration or visual effects, set permissions for social activities, including avatars and messaging. Good news for parents!
- Multiple bugs fixed. However, the Wild Bugs Protection Society should not be worried. The ones we nailed feel just fine and we even managed to set a few new ones free. The rare ones are still at large!
Do you remember playing Sea Battle on paper in your childhood?
Simple widely known game, very easy to play having just a pen, sheet of paper and certainly a friend! Now it’s even easier- you need just your device!
In the game you can find:
- Lovely and nostalgic doodle style graphics
- Quick and dynamic gameplay
- High sociability: playing with the users from all over the world, creating your own account, following friends, chats and discussions!
- One account available with different devices
- 4 different game modes
Place your ships, find an opponent on the Internet, local network or via Bluetooth, sink his ships before he sinks yours and win!
- November 08, 2014 New version 1.4
- June 09, 2014 Initial release