Thanks for all the support. Although not originally intended for educational purposes, many educators and teachers have reached out to us about how useful FaceTalk has been in the classroom. We have updated the app to be more education friendly:
- Fix for iOS 8
- Compatible with iPad, iPad Retina, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, 5, 6, and 6+ screen sizes
- Fix crashing issues with managing sound bites
- Allows removing of FaceTalk built-in themes
- Added additional sharing capabilities
- Added check to make sure app has microphone access permissions turned on
Now you can put words into your friends' mouths (literally) with FaceTalk! Just grab a photo of your friend on Facebook or your Photo Library, record whatever you want to say, and your friend's face will speak back anything you tell it to. You can even record a video to share with all of your friends over E-mail, iMessage, Facebook, and more.
Get creative! You can make anyone or anything FaceTalk - dogs, dinosaurs, Britney Spears, George Washington, whatever you can get your hands on! The FaceTalk mobile app allows you to a pick photo from your photo album, camera, or Facebook. You can select your photos or your friend’s photos and turn them into living, breathing FaceTalkers!
FaceTalk is also great for education. Teachers have been using FaceTalk in the classroom teaching kids the sounds animals make, reciting poetry, and all sorts of other learning activities. We'd love to hear from you about how you are using FaceTalk!
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- October 17, 2014 New version 1.2