Can you say 'bugs'? They're all gone now, so let's have some fun!
Get your busy toddler learning and chatting with this playful, educational app from Ladybird.
- Four themed sections to choose from: Animals, Home, Toys and Vehicles.
- 48 everyday words to learn and practise.
- Touch the picture to hear a sound and make it move!
- Touch the word to hear it clearly spoken aloud
- Helps to improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills in young children
- British English accent
It is specially designed to build essential language skills in older babies and toddlers by helping to expand first vocabulary and demonstrating the link between pictures and words.
Intended to introduce common words and objects your child will frequently see and hear in the world around them, First Words: Toddler Touch and Say is easy enough for toddlers to use themselves, giving a real sense of achievement!
The simple functionality lets a child touch the bright pictures at any time to see them move and hear the realistic sound effects. Touching the text below the pictures also lets them listen to the spoken word. This can be practised and repeated as many times as your child wants before moving on to the next screen, reinforcing learning and giving them control and choice.
To move to the next or previous image, simply press the arrows or swipe the screen. It really is as easy as ‘touch and say’!
- June 18, 2015 New version 1.3
- May 27, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 21, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 17, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 28, 2012 New version 1.2
- June 26, 2012 New version 1.1
- January 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 22, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99