We've updated the Cox Homelife app to give you a more personalized experience than ever before. With a sleek, new app interface, you can take advantage of the features and functions that are most important to you. And the best part? You can now access features on the app that were previously only able to be accessed via the web-based Subscriber Portal. Now from the mobile app you can create and manage:
• Rules to make your system even smarter
• Contacts for alarm events and notification-based rules
• Keypad Codes for arming and disarming the system
• Thermostat schedules for energy savings
We've also made learning about your system and getting support even easier by adding access to:
• Take a Tour, updated to show all of the updated features
• Homelife Support via a click-to-call Support button on the Sign In screen
• Getting Started, an experience to orient you to the app's features and functions once you Sign In
• Explore Homelife site by tapping on the Help Center tile on your My Home page, use it to learn about all that your Homelife system can do
NOTE: You may have to enter your username and password once you update to the new Homelife mobile app from a previous version. If you do not know your credentials, simply click the "Forgot your Username or Password?" links on the Sign In screen order to retrieve them.
From jet-setters to go-getters and everyone in between, Cox Homelife offers home security and automation to fit any lifestyle. Customers can use the Cox Homelife app to securely view & control their system anytime, anywhere on their smart phone or tablet.
From the app you can:
• Create a personalized view in your My Home page by dragging and dropping devices and features tiles to display what you want to see
• Arm, disarm and check the current status of your system
• HD camera support
• Control connected thermostats and lights
• Lock and unlock connected door locks
• View and record live camera feeds as well as captured images and/or video clips
• View individual zone states (open, closed, battery, temperature, etc.)
• View system activity by date and filtered by event type for up to 30 days in the past
• Add and manage rules that tell your devices how to work with each other
• Manage master, duress and guest keypad codes
• Manage contacts information for who gets called in an emergency or when you'd like notifications from your system
Note: The application’s features may vary depending on the devices installed as part of your Homelife system.
Supported iOS devices:
• iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus
• iPad Gen 4, Mini (2-4), Air, Air 2, Pro
• iPod Touch Gen 5, Gen 6
To use this app, you must be a current Cox Homelife customer. Please call 1-877-404-2568 to learn more about Cox Homelife.
Supported markets: AR, AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, KS, LA, NE, NV, OH, OK, RI, and VA.
- June 04, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 6.0.38
- March 04, 2015 New version 6.2.30
- November 05, 2016 New version 18.104.22.168