Thank you for using ibisPaint X!
The summary of this update is below.
[New Features And Improved Points]
- Added the Ruler tool function. (Straight Ruler, Circular Ruler, Ellipse Ruler and Radial Ruler)
- Added the Stroke Stabilizer and Force Fading function.
- Added the Clipping Mask of the layer function.
- Added new creatable canvas sizes: 1:1(768x768), 3:4(768x1024), 9:16(720x1280), A4 150dpi(1240x1754), B5 150dpi(1039x1476)
(You may able not to select them by the performance of your device.)
- Improved the quality of the thickness when the thickness is between 0.3px and 0.6px.
- Improved the shape of tips of lines to smooth which start and end becomes thinner.
- Improved the speed of the Flood Fill tool and Magic Wand tool when the reference layer is the canvas.
- Added a function that changes the value by tapping the bar of the slider and the area of the hue circle.
- Increased the size of the hue circle in the Color Window on the tablet device.
- Improved the quality of imported picture when it isn't scaled or rotated.
- Changed the behavior of the Flood Fill tool that it doesn't change the color of opaque lines when it fills the transparency area if "Under Line" is on.
- Changed the Strength value of the Flood Fill to 10% if "Easy Setting" is on.
- Improved the minimum size of the canvas to 30%.
- Changed the display of the preview of the layer row of the layer window.
- Improved the scrolling speed of the brush palette of the brush tool window and the layer table of the layer window.
- Improved the opening speed of the layer window when the count of layers are many.
[Fixed Bugs And Problems]
- Fixed a rare bug that a picture of the layer is broken by the brush tool.
- Fixed a problem that the preview of the brush makes a step in the part of the end.
- Fixed a problem that the preview of the current layer becomes small.
- Fixed a problem that edited artworks are not imported automatically on the My Gallery screen.
The ibisPaint X is an app based on the concept of social drawing, it allows you to publish the drawing process so you can share the joy of drawing with everyone.
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
*Differences between ibisPaint and ibisPaint X
ibisPaint X has ads.
If you purchase the In-App upgrade, the ads will disappear and there will no longer be any difference with ibisPaint.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibisPaint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 32 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel (selection layer).
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Blur not supported on iPad(1st), iPhone3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch(3rd/4th).
- Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Supported Digital Styluses]
- Wacom Bamboo Stylus fineline
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus 2
- Cregle iPen 2
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
- HEX3 JaJa
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect 2
- Cregle iPen
- e-pens mobile notes for iPad
- MVPen EN309i
- Yifang Digital A-pen
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (mov) and captures (png) to the photo library with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Encoding and uploading functions.
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Push notifications for comments on your artwork.
- Download other people's artwork (vector file).
- Enjoy other people's artwork in "Local Gallery".
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibisPaint support.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- June 11, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- July 21, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- September 20, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- October 25, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- November 08, 2014 New version 3.1.6
- November 27, 2014 New version 3.1.7
- January 17, 2015 New version 3.1.8
- March 24, 2015 New version 3.2.0
- April 23, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- May 01, 2015 New version 3.2.2
- July 09, 2015 New version 3.3.0
- July 25, 2015 New version 3.3.2
- August 18, 2015 New version 3.4.0