Thank you for using ibis Paint X!
The summary of this update is below.
- Added support for SonarPen.
- The setting of Stylus list in Settings window is now saved in Apple Pencil compatible devices (iPad Pro and iPad(6th)).
- Added space to ad banners where operation buttons are near to prevent mis-tap of an ad.
- Fixed a bug where push notification of news from ibis Paint is not sent.
The ibisPaint X is an app based on the concept of social drawing, it allows you to publish the drawing process so you can share the joy of drawing with everyone.
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
*Differences between ibis Paint and ibis Paint X
ibis Paint X has ads.
If you purchase the In-App upgrade, the ads will disappear and there will no longer be any difference with ibis Paint.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
- A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
- Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
- A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel.
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Unlimited colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- A handy ruler tool feature for drawing figures, etc.
- Drawing support features including image stabilization and forced entry/omission.
- 32 different filter features.
- New material tool with 880 textures and tones.
- Rotating canvas feature.
- Background color setting feature.
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions.
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
- Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Supported Digital Styluses]
- Apple Pencil
- Wacom Bamboo Sketch
- Wacom Bamboo Fineline 3
- Wacom Bamboo Fineline 2
- Wacom Bamboo Stylus fineline
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus 2
- HEX3 JaJa
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect 2
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (MOV) and captures (PNG/JPEG) to the photo library with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- A feature for sharing still images (PNG/JPEG), videos (MOV), and artwork files (IPV) on Twitter, Facebook and LINE, etc.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- June 11, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- July 21, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- September 20, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- October 25, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- November 08, 2014 New version 3.1.6
- November 27, 2014 New version 3.1.7
- January 17, 2015 New version 3.1.8
- March 24, 2015 New version 3.2.0
- April 23, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- May 01, 2015 New version 3.2.2
- July 09, 2015 New version 3.3.0
- July 25, 2015 New version 3.3.2
- August 18, 2015 New version 3.4.0
- September 26, 2015 New version 3.5.0
- November 14, 2015 New version 3.6.0
- December 01, 2015 New version 3.6.2
- February 14, 2016 New version 3.7.0
- February 19, 2016 New version 3.7.2
- June 22, 2016 New version 4.0.2
- June 30, 2016 New version 4.1.0
- July 06, 2016 New version 4.1.1
- November 05, 2016 New version 4.1.3
- December 03, 2016 New version 4.2.0
- December 15, 2016 New version 4.2.2
- April 27, 2018 New version 5.1.7