What's NewAdded sound volume control
App Descriptionâ˜… Let's be the savior of the Fortune world.
"Defense of Fortune : The Savior" is Episode 3 of The Fortune Chronicle Series.
"Rebirth of Fortune" and "Sorcerer of Fortune" are in The Fortune Chronicle Series, these games were SRPG and Puzzle.
The Defense of Fortune is a new challenge as a defense style game.
â˜… The goal of the game
The goal is defending castles with request of every lord of castles in the world.
You have to defeat all of the enemies before tearing the castles down.
Save all of the castles from enemies and upgrade units and facilities with money which gained by defeating enemies.
Ultimately, eliminate the conspiracy of Ancient Dragon which is a mother of evil.
â˜… Rule of the game
1. You must defend the castle.
"Wave" is that monsters are approaching to the castle continuously.
There are about 18 to 50 monsters in a Wave.
2. You can use 8 units which are Soldier, Thief, Ninja, Knight as Assault Units and Archer, Healer, Gunner, Sorcerer as Long Range Units.
3. You can block the enemies by placing Assault Units on the field or Long Range Units on the castle.
You can upgrade ability of units with money.
4. The Healer gather The Ether to supply money without attack.
You Tap the icon above it, get some money.
5. The Sorcerer has the magic of Thunderbolt and Meteor with normal attack.
You need to see the magic icon above it.
6. The Catapult can attack many of the enemies at the same time.
You can upgrade It's capacity, accuracy, power, reload time with money.
7. You can build the tower on field side with a big money.
You can place long range units on the tower in the path of monsters.
It makes easy to defend castle.
8. If the castle durability gage becomes zero by the monster's attack, then the game is over.
â˜… Support to "Game Center"
Defense of Fortune supports to game center.
You can compete with another users all of the world.
Also try to achieve achievements hidden in the game.
May 14, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
March 04, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
September 06, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
August 10, 2011 Initial Release