Change things up a gear! Unlock and collect stickers in Parking Mania and try to fill up your stick album. Can you complete the entire collection?
Parking Mania is the App Store’s most addictive driving and parking game that puts your spatial awareness and dexterity to the ultimate test!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
Whether you’re behind the wheel of a flash sports car or a cumbersome big-rig, Parking Mania captures that great, ‘easy to learn, hard to master’ gameplay.
Take your pick of three unique play styles – tilt your device, swipe a slider, or use a virtual steering wheel – and test your precision, style, and skill in 145 levels that span parking lots, city streets, and highways, as well as day and night cycles.
With hidden areas and pick-ups, Facebook leaderboards and much more, Parking Mania will give you hours upon hours of entertainment. So hold onto your real-life No-Claims Bonus, and channel those insane driving skills into Parking Mania today!
• Addictive ‘easy to learn, hard to master’ gameplay
• Three control schemes: tilt, swipe, and steering wheel
• 80 vehicles including taxis, sports cars, trucks and more
• Connect to Facebook to post achievements, sync progress across devices and post your best scores to the leaderboard
• Play your own music tracks as well as Parking Mania’s tunes
• Localized in 14 languages: English, French, Portuguese, Chinese, German, Italian, Polish, Brazilian, Russian, Spanish, Korean, Colombian, and Japanese
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- July 26, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- September 03, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- November 21, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- September 26, 2015 New version 2.4.0
- November 05, 2015 New version 2.4.1