What's NewNew ability: Collect the BLUE COIN for FIREPOWER!
Find out which enemies are holding this special item - and squish them to collect it. The blue coin will give you 30 bullets of ammunition and invulnerability for the next enemy contact.
Also featuring some minor bugfixes and improvements.
App DescriptionNote: On MacBook Pro with Retina Display, right click the app, select Info and check "Open in Low Resolution".
Introducing the "ANNO 1977" series:
Experience a fast-paced, procedural ultra-retro skill game that could just as well date back to 1977!
Not only was that the birth year of the creator of this app, but also the iconic Atari VCS (Atari 2600) was born back then. Let this game take you back to the golden age of video games, combining 1-bit sprites, rainbow gradients, scanline graphics and oscillator sounds with an addictive gameplay system.
Legions of monsters have conquered the island of Harry Helix! Use his spring legs and his propeller backpack to escape from the strange villains.
- Easy One-Key-Action: Simply press the right arrow key to accelerate. Go fast for higher scores, but beware of dangerous obstacles!
- Procedural landscapes: The vast game world is generated procedurally and not randomly - so you can memorize tricky passages and where to speed up carelessly!
- Unlock persistent bonus rockets: Use them to skip landscapes - or save them to break away from dangerous situations.
Jump in and relive those fond childhood memories!
- Panic Springs has been featured as New and Noteworthy on the Mac App Store and on iTunes worldwide!
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 by Gamezebo:
"Panic Springs is an intense, fast-paced side-scroller that would easily fit in with the leisure suits and feathered hairdos of yesteryear. But with its timelessly addictive gameplay and in-demand retro presentation, it fits in just fine in the twenty-first century, too"
Read more: http://www.gamezebo.com/games/panic-springs/review#ixzz1UYbDZuM4
January 31, 2014 New version 1.1.1
July 21, 2011 New version 1.1
July 12, 2011 Initial Release