What's NewTilt Controls!
You asked for it, now you have it! Ruffled now has full accelerometer (tilt controls) support. To activate the new tilt controls:
1. Choosing "Settings" from the main menu. This will take you to a new options screen where you can choose audio options, or control options.
2. Choose "Controls"
3. The second setting on this new controls screen is the "Control Type" setting. Set the "Use Tilt" toggle to "ON"
4. Follow the onscreen prompts to calibrate your device and you are ready to go.
We found that many people did not realize that Ruffled had a tutorial due to its placement on the main menu screen. We have changed this so that the tutorial button is now one of the main buttons on the menu. We have also done a whole new tutorial for this version of Ruffled that gives you MUCH more information than the previous one.
New App Icon featuring the artwork of Gary Blauvelt!
App Description** IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS INFO **
Ruffled: Feathers Rising will run on the following devices / OS.
iOS Requirement: 4.2 or better
Compatible Devices: iPhone 3GS / iPhone 4
iPod Touch 3rd / 4th
iPad / iPad 2
Play the game that makes pooping on people socially acceptable, not to mention hilarious!
Experience a story of home and freedom lost, of human encroachment and deforestation through the eyes of one bird who has finally had enough.
Soar through the skies of Splat City, constantly on the hunt for your next victim. Throughout the city's rolling suburbs, relaxing parks, bustling university campus, the clamor of the city's largest industrial project, and the highrise hustle and bustle of downtown you will enact your birdie rage fueled vengeance in a spectacular array of 3D urban environments.
Some of the key features of Ruffled: Feathers Rising:
* Spectacular 3D environments
* Open Free Reign Flight in every level
* Smooth arcade style flight controls
* Multiple play strategies: dive bomb unsuspecting humans, focus on achievements, and more.
Available in the Full version of Ruffled:
* Unlock an entire city to play in!
* Additional Achievements
* Ad-Free gaming
September 21, 2011 New version 1.00.03
August 01, 2011 New version 1.00.01
July 22, 2011 Initial Release