* INCREDIBLE VALUE! GRAND OPENING - 50% OFF ($.99 only)!
* A new title from successful series - all of the applications (6!) RANKED #1 EDUCATIONAL APP on APP STORE in many countries: Animal Preschool Shape Puzzles, Abby Monkey - Animal Games For Kids, Animal Train, Animal Preschool Word Puzzles, Abby Monkey 7+2 First Words Preschool, and Abby Monkey First Words for Preschool: Animals. All 3 other products ranked in TOP 10.
An engaging variant on a classical memory game designed for cognitive development of your children, this time with an animals theme! With a progressively increasing level of difficulty, this game is a perfect memory practice for all pre-school children of various expertise.
* Three game modes
* Professional, hand-drawn illustrations
* High-quality sounds
* An easy tapping game enabled after each three accomplished levels
* Table of the best scores
Parents of toddlers are bound to especially appreciate the educational content that enables a teaching of association of familiar animals with their names and sounds, so that children can enhance their vocabulary skills.
An option of listening to melodies is also included to make the game more challenging.
The game progresses in three difficulty levels, i.e., items from an enlarging memory sequence are formed from four cards, six cards, and nine cards.
How does the game work?
An appropriate name or sound of the card is pronounced, and the child's task is to tap on the item he or she has just heard. In the next step, another item is added to the sequence, the sequence is played, and the child again has to tap on all the items heard in the correct sequence.
Each level has pre-set a maximum number of items in its sequence, and once all are attained, another level starts.
After three levels, a short tapping game is included to make children more engaged and motivated. For motivational purposes, the best score from the whole game is always saved, so that children will want to keep practicing and getting better.
We hope you and your children will enjoy the game the same way our enthusiastic beta-testers did!
- June 18, 2014 Initial release