- Choice of L/R Buttons or Joystick for navigation in Options Menu
- Added support to change camera distance in Options Menu
- Added Graphic Effects options for older devices in Options Menu
- Minor bug fixes
Featured in Great Platformers and Game of the Week!! Get your retro platformer fix. Requires 4th generation device or better.
“...you will love it, a polished platformer with excellent visuals and wonderful controls.” - The Play Vault
“...console-quality graphics where you control an adorable hoverboarding robot.” - Slide To Play
"...one of the most deluxe games in the App Store in terms of design and content." - Apple'n'Apps
"If you like platformers–and lets face it, who doesn’t?–then you owe it to yourself to get Roboto." - outdatedtreviews
FULL CHARACTER CONTROL
This is not an endless runner game. In Roboto you take FULL control of the character to navigate crazy platform jumps and shoot off of skatepark ramps. Silky smooth thumbstick and button controls. 2 ways to play - choose either Joystick or L/R buttons.
CLASSIC SIDESCROLLING ACTION
Take a walk down memory lane to your favorite platformers of the 80's and 90's (if you're old enough) ^=^
Stomp on enemies, collect coins, find hidden power ups, shoot everything – even battle giant endbosses!
HD GRAPHICS AND CINEMATICS
Cinematic cut scenes set the stage. Top notch, high res textures throughout the game. No pixelated blurryness here!
AWESOME CHARACTER UPGRADES
Earn new weapons and armor upgrades to aid in your epic quest to ask out the robo girl of your dreams.
For more updates and news on Roboto and upcoming Fenix Fire games, follow us on twitter @FenixFireTweet or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/fenixfiregames!
- July 31, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 28, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 01, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 06, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 02, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- August 15, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- August 12, 2011 New version 1.0.1
- August 01, 2011 Initial release