App DescriptionLudo board game for the iPad.
* 3D dice roll animation
* Play Online by inviting a friend or via Game Center Auto-Match
* Play via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth with nearby iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
* Play with A.I (CPU)
* Multiplayer offline - upto 4 players can play at the same time
* Can listen to iPod music (In-App music library access)
* Game Center - Leaderboards & Achievement
The game can be played by 1 to 4 players. Each player race their four tokens from start to finish according to dice rolls along a path. The game gets interesting when one player's token lands on a square/grid containing an opponent player's token, then the opponent player's token is captured and returns to the starting area. The winner is the first player to get all four of his/her tokens to the finish square/grid (home square/grid). Play and try this amazing classic game of Ludo.
* Sound effects: Dice roll, Token movement, Token Cut, Piano music etc
* Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
* Start a new game anytime
* Can save a Ludo board game anytime during playtime
* Load a previously saved Ludo board game
* Facebook and Twitter integration for sharing game information
* Tested on iOS 4.0+
* Ludo board game rules for reference
Help : Playing Online via Game Center
* iPad Game Center Detailed Guide [pages 119 to 125 for Game Center]
* iOS4: Using Game Center (Apple Support)
* iOS: Using Game Center behind a firewall (Apple Support)
About Ludo :
Ludo is a simplified version of the traditional Indian Cross and Circle game Pachisi. The game is known as Ludi in the Caribbean, "Fia med Knuff" in Sweden, "The Chinese" in Poland, 'mens-erger-je-niet" in the Netherlands. The German game Mensch argere dich nicht is similar. Ludo board game is also similar to Tock and Sorry!
Play and try this amazing classic game of Ludo.
July 23, 2011 Initial Release