fix minor bugs
This is a software for chinese chess(i.e. xiangqi) level benchmarks on Mac. If you pass all levels, your chess level will be similar to professional level 2.
Chess requires the simplicity. the UI is simple to help you concentrate on playing chess.
This is the chess to test your levels, so you cannot do the followings:
1) undo moves
2) you can't choose the level because the system will let you stop at your right level, so you can practice the level until you pass it.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- August 12, 2014 New version 1.5.0
- August 12, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- August 27, 2014 New version 3.2.1
- October 22, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 05, 2015 New version 3.2.2