What's NewNew Functions
â€˘ New screenshots (12/2012)
â€˘ Merging Menus (Domains - Energy)
â€˘ Domains (star rating) preferred for:
1. Trend of the Year (annual rotation)
2. Trend of the Month (monthly rotation: 9 domains)
3. Trend of the Day (daily rotation: 9 domains)
â€˘ Date of Birth: 7 years minimum
App DescriptionAbout Augmented Numerologyâ€¦
Certain beliefs associate Numerology with clairvoyance, but in actual fact is much closer to its sister system of Astrology. We find the same basic elements of calculation in both approaches, although Astrology does cover some additional aspects.
The origins of traditional numerology date back to one man, Pythagoras, a 6th century B.C. Greek mathematician and philosopher. Pythagoras set down the principles of numerology in a standard code after many years spent absorbing the teachings of Egyptian priests.
Conventional western â€śLatinâ€ť numerology uses the numbers 1 to 9.
In the 20th century, Humanist numerology appeared in the 1990s with a different and relatively interesting philosophy. But it still had the same vast array of calculations that restricts it even now to a status of pseudoscience, even if it has the aura of a fully fledged science of numbers.
Our questions about the origins of numerology, the ordering and above all the understanding of the calculations, took us to undertake several years of research work. The result is the Augmented Numerology approach.
Augmented Numerology uses the three basic elements of traditional numerology, but there is a fundamental nuance concerning a personâ€™s forename, i.e.
1. First and unique customary forename*
2. Family name at birth (recorded on birth certificate)
3. Date of birth (recorded on birth certificate)
* Forename used during the first seven years of childhood, which may in certain cases be different from that you were born with, but with which you have built your identity, your personality.
E.g. Nat or Nathalie, Jim, Jimmy or James, Fred or Frederick, Ginny or Virginia, etc.
Augmented Numerology is based on completely different structures and calculation methods, divided into three areas:
â€˘ 9 domains
1. Independence - Action
2. Sensitivity - Receptivity
3. Communication - Creativity
4. Family - Work
5. Personal Projects - Movements
6. Harmony - Feelings
7. Knowledge - Analysis
8. Personal Strategies - Money
9. Selflessness - Foreign Countries
a. Father / Mother
b. Giving / Receiving
c. Projects / Emotions
â€˘ Additional information (new calculation methods)
1. Life Line
2. Character line
3. Personal year
Augmented Numerology also integrates two major discoveries:
1. The amplified force of certain letters and numbers.
2. The preponderant roles of three domains in certain theme structures.
Notion: The Inner Child or True Self represents our raw wishes, desires and impulses, the way we first lived them during our early childhood.
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare.
It is because we donâ€™t dare that things are difficult. (Seneca)
May 05, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
January 26, 2013 New version 3.6.1
January 08, 2013 New version 3.6
October 10, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
September 02, 2011 Initial Release