148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ALMOST A BLAST :: Read Our Full Review >>
A speedy space defense title that plays very nicely and looks to take advantage of in-app purchases, but doesn't quite get the formula right.
What's Newsmall bug fix
App Description- Gamezebo: makes tap defense gameplay interesting again.
- iViewApps.com: an extremely fun app
- AppGamer: Blast Radius is an interesting take on the growing Tap Defence genre
- 148Apps: a speedy space defense title that plays very nicely
Protect the last human outpost in the galaxy against attacking aliens. How long can you last?
4223 A.D. - the last space station left in the 5T galaxy. A galaxy inhabited and controlled by hostile alien lifeforms. The station is well equipped, but now as the aliens started their attack you are our only hope...
Can you protect this last outpost of mankind? Are you ready for the final battle?
- Action: React fast to fight off hordes of enemies!
- Strategy: Choose the right attack and defense upgrades!
- Analysis: Know Your Enemy! Understand the different attack patterns!
Blast Radius is retro inspired space action game with modern strategic elements.
Blast Radius Pro: EXTRA 1000Cr/Play
August 15, 2012 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
April 22, 2012 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
April 11, 2012 New version 1.7
April 04, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
April 04, 2012 New version 1.6
August 12, 2011 Initial Release