- iOS 6 compatibility improvements
- stability improvements
Also available for the iPad with identical functionality, “This Too Shall Pass” is a 3D animated interactive storytelling app featuring film-calibre, sophisticated 3D animated illustrations and text, original music, professional voiceover in English, Spanish, and French and evocative filmic sound effects. This app is the third in Moving Tales’ “Classic World Tales” series. Its a state-of-the-art digital ‘mash-up’ of methods from the worlds of ebook publishing, graphic novels, film and interactive media.
Produced with the same creative team as our bestselling "The Pedlar Lady of Gushing Cross", we have created some memorable new characters and settings to add to our repertoire. In addition to the usual features of our previous apps, we have also included a couple of new functions.
“This Too Shall Pass” is inspired from Persian, Buddhist and Jewish sources. It relates a tale of a noble but disenchanted King who is searching for some lasting truth.
“This Too Shall Pass” also features randomly selected alternate views, sound effects and extras, so that no two viewings are alike. It offers sophisticated and dynamic typography, poetic language, Spanish and French language options that allows viewers to listen to and see the story in Spanish and English and French, and even alternate between the three as the story is being experienced.
With “This Too Shall Pass”, Moving Tales establishes a truly original and engaging new world of storytelling.
"This Too Shall Pass" Features:
- sophisticated 3D animation on every page of the book
- original music, voice over and sound effects
- animate the text using the iPhone/iPod Touch’s accelerometer
- coverflow-like navigation
- page swipe or tap for page turning
- auto page turning option
- sound effects only sound option
- option to record your own voice to be played back with sound effects and music
- lock text option
- compelling narrative
- randomly selected alternate views and extras to ensure no two viewings alike
- randomly selected sound effects
- sophisticated and dynamic typographic layout
- evocative poetic language
- Spanish and French option - choose to hear and display the story in Spanish & French as well as English
See the trailer here:
- October 31, 2012 New version 1.1
- August 08, 2012 Initial release