What's NewAdding new features:
- Slideshow for monuments, personal picture
- Interactive Tours
- New design elements
App DescriptionOfficial mobile application of the Tourist board office of Arles.
An exceptional and magic application to guide your steps in Arles, with more than 60 monuments and sites!
Seen on France 2, France 3, Nouvelle Republic tv news, and also “le Figaro”, “L'Express”, in 90 blogs and used by 60,000 customers - Aix-en-Provence, Antibes, Arles, Avignon, Arles, Cannes, Coeur Riviera, Grasse, Arles, Monaco, Nice, Nimes, Paris, Toulouse, Tours for France; Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan for Italy; Madrid and Barcelona for Spain; and finally London and New York.
Have you ever admired a monument without knowing its history? Do you always bring a guide in your pocket?
"I do not look for, I find," Arles Monument tracker responds immediately to the curiosity of the moment. In collaboration with the Tourist Office of Arles and Heritage Service, this application makes your life easier and shows you automatically the history of the 178 monuments & sites around you, wherever you are, in an exhaustive way.
Strengths of the application:
- Revolutionary, unique and very easy to use: you start the application and you are alerted and informed directly of monuments to which you pass by during your walk: it's magic!
- Internet connection is not required so no roaming costs.
- Augmented Reality
- Texts, dates and photos
- Vocalization of contents for iPhone
- An amazing and complete database, never seen before: places, monuments, facades, statues, fountains, art works, cultural events and anecdotes ...
- Total freedom, wander where you want, no mandatory itineraries, history is everywhere and effortlessly ...
- The partnership with the Tourist Office and Heritage Service of the cities guarantees the seriousness of the information.
- Essential information: time, historical background and anecdotes,
- Do not look for, Monument Tracker finds for and alerts you: a real innovation
- No ads, 100% cultural
- Regular updates and enhancements
- An impressive ease of use
- For iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
Your smartphone in your pocket, monuments and history are revealed automatically, informing you during your walk, on foot, on a bike or on a taxi.
No research, no stress, no mandatory itineraries, you cultivate in a fun way, strolling carefree: a new approach very original.
As an explorator, Monument Tracker revolutionizes the use of tourist guide and design a technology 100% cultural, adapted to itinerant and changing users.
With GPS you will receive alerts in real time by deciding your approach distance. All iPhone functions remain active, calls, SMS and emails.
Start by determining the distance alert (from 30 to 1000m). This one allows you to be alerted of the monuments according to the chosen distance. Our advice: 50m if you are walking and 100m if you are on a car.
Start the geolocation. During your walk, you will be alerted of monuments close to you, with their history and anecdotes, in a Push mode. Once launched, three icons appear "Map", "List" and "R+"
Locate on the map monuments that are close but not necessarily visible to your eyes.
View the last monuments consulted with photos and texts
R+ : Instant Augmented Reality with the geolocation. Your camera shows pictos of nearby monuments
Monument Tracker puts you in touch with the Tourist Office.
Download the offline version for your travels abroad to avoid roaming costs (internet). Only your GPS will be used to alert you of nearby monuments (cost € 0).
Discover the monuments or search, view them on the map and find places where you want to go.
Save your battery by putting your iphone in standby, Monument Tracker continues to operate. All functions of your iPhone remain operational.
September 26, 2013 New version 4.0
June 21, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
October 04, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
September 15, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
July 08, 2011 Initial Release