App DescriptionAlthough this is the light version, you will get full access to all the features except for save.
Just with a few taps, create professorial grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground image if required to match it with the background image.
7. You are done! Save it to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear or radial gradient masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can create your own mask or stamp library which can be used later on other images.
July 19, 2012 New version 1.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release