1 Solve "Trim time is not exact" Bug
2 If you like using our App, please support us by rating/reviewing us on App Store.
On Sale for a limited time. Original $ 7.99.
iAudioConverter = Audio Converter+CD Burner+Audio Extractor+Audio Trimmer+Audio Volume Normalizer.
iAudioConverter is the handy comprehensive audio converter for iTunes, iPhone, iPod and any kinds of your devices, and also a CD burner for your lovely car and other CD devices.
- Convert and burn audios to CD.
- Perfect supported output iTunes fomats: MP3, M4A, AAC, Apple lossless, WAV, AIFF.
- High compatible supported devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung and many other mobile device.
- Common input video formats: FLV, MKV, MOV, M4V, MP4, AVI, WMV, DivX, and many others.
- Common audio formats: MP3, M4A, MP2, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, AC3, AU.
- Key features:
- Uniquely support converting multi-channel audios, like aac, ac3, ogg, wav, dts, wma.
- Automatically import converted audio to iTunes.
- Convert audio files to mp3, aac, m4a, Apple lossless, aiff that iTunes supports.
- Extract audios from videos such as flv, mp4, mov, etc.
- Convert between all popular audio files preserving metadata and album art intact using high quality encoder.
- Set Audio codec, Audio bitrate, Audio channels, Audio samplerate.
- Batch conversion.
- Menu to always save files to custom directory.
- Easy to use drag and drop interaction.
Note: DRM protected files are not supported.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- September 14, 2015 New version 2.2.6
- February 20, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 20, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- February 25, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 03, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99