+ iOS 10 Compatibility. PDF Converter is fully compatible with iOS 10 now.
+ General performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for using PDF Converter! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.
Make PDFs from any file that you have on your iPad or iPhone. Save Word, Excel, Powerpoint or iWork documents, web pages, photos and even clipboard content as professional quality PDFs. Everything from a multi-million contract to a web page you want to read later can be saved as a PDF in just a few taps.
“PDF Converter for iPad, An Indispensable Tool” - Wired.
“Readdle PDF Converter for iPad chews up documents, spits out PDFs” - The Next Web.
“PDF Converter lets you convert practically any file on your iOS device into pro-grade PDFs” - AppAdvice.
The process is 100% secure since conversion is done locally on your iPad or iPhone. Your documents will never have to leave the device! What’s even better, is that you don’t need internet connection to do this.
Once installed, PDF Converter appears in the "Open In..." list on your device. This lets you save a PDF from Mail, Dropbox, Documents 5 and any other application on your device.
PDF Converter does support iCloud Drive, so you can collaborate with other apps easily. Starting with iOS 8 you can convert files stored in iCloud Drive folders of other apps and share PDFs between apps. Whenever you’ve done converting the document, you can save the PDF back to iCloud Drive.
Extensions let you convert web-pages from Safari and photos from Photo Library without even opening PDF Converter. Once enabled, Photo extension gives you an ability to convert several photos from Photo Library into a multi-page PDF file.
To convert web-page just change "http" to "pdfhttp" in Safari address bar and tap Go. With iOS8 you can convert web-pages using Actions extension directly from Safari.
With PDF Converter you can make PDFs from:
- Email Attachments
- iWork and MS Office documents
- Web pages
- Files from other applications
- Clipboard content
- Documents on Dropbox and iCloud Drive
PDF Converter supports the following document formats:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, TXT, HTML, JPG, PNG, Safari webarchive
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $1.99
- August 05, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $6.99
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.1.2
- December 15, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- December 15, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- January 29, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- August 08, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- August 23, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $1.99
- September 15, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $6.99
- September 22, 2015 New version 2.3.1
- November 15, 2015 New version 2.3.2
- December 23, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- December 29, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- February 20, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- March 06, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- November 09, 2016 New version 2.3.4
- November 24, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- November 29, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- December 05, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99