What's Newupdated to conform with iCloud data guidelines
App Description*** SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE - (REGULAR PRICE $19.99) ***
Want to learn how to play the blues?
Let master teacher and Martin Signature Guitar Artist, Kenny Sultan, teach you to get down and dirty. In this 3-part series of lessons, Kenny introduces all the basic tricks and techniques of blues guitar, including:
• how to play the boogie and shuffle
• how to add blues-style fills and turnarounds
• how to improvise your own leads using basic blues scales
• how to use pull-offs, slides, double stops and damping to get that distinctive blues sound
• and much more…
You’ll get to play along while Kenny improvises and then play your own blues leads over Kenny’s accompaniment. And you’ll finish by learning to play your own solo fingerstyle blues arrangements (complete notation and guitar tablature included).
With over 75 lesson chapters and 130 minutes of onscreen video time, this app offers a master class in blues guitar for a fraction of what a musician of Kenny’s caliber would charge for a single, 1hr private lesson. There are no subscriptions charges or hidden fees. And you can keep and reuse these lessons as long as you want. The app even offers a digital tuner and metronome at no additional charge.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Kenny is one of the world’s premier fingerstyle blues guitarists and has worked with a wide range of celebrated musicians, from Ry Cooder and Ray Charles to Etta James, B.B. King, Van Morrison, Koko Taylor, Big Joe Turner and Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Back at home in Santa Barbara, Kenny Sultan is best known as the guitarist in the perennially popular blues duo of Tom Ball and Kenny Sultan.
To hear Kenny playing and watch previews of the lesson, visit our YouTube channel: http://onthepath.com/YouTubeChannel
ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY.
If you’ve ever tried to learn to play the guitar using DVD’s, websites or books, you’re in for an entirely new experience. “Intro to Blues Guitar” uses the same technology as our flagship app, “On the Music Path”, which has garnered rave reviews from users and critics as the most “elegant” and “user-friendly” music instruction app they’ve ever seen:
• All lessons are shot in high-definition video by Academy award-winning cinematographer, Alan Kozlowski
• Close-up shots on the teacher’s hands make sure you don’t miss a thing.
• Tab and notation scrolls automatically, synchronized to the teacher’s playing.
• Tap anywhere in the notation to jump to that exact spot in the lesson.
• Swipe left or right to skip through a lesson’s chapters.
• Set your own in and out points to loop a particular segment.
• You can even slow the video down and practice at your own pace or record yourself and hear how well you’re doing.
ON THE MUSIC PATH
The lessons included in “Intro to Blues Guitar By Kenny Sultan” are also included in our flagship app, “On the Music Path”, which offers an entire library of master classes by world-renowned musicians, including Jackson Browne, Richard Thompson, Michael Chapdelaine, Eric Johnson, Scott Tennant and many others.
You can download the “On the Music Path” app and the first few chapters of any lesson for free (including Kenny’s lessons for beginning blues guitar).
The present app offers a single, package price for Kenny’s introductory lesson series. But if you’d prefer to download a sample of Kenny’s lessons first or purchase the lessons individually, just tap on the “Developer Page” link in the top right-corner of the App Store screen and download our “On the Music Path” app instead.
If you have any questions about the content or pricing of this app, please don’t hesitate to ask us: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 22, 2011 New version v1.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release