With support for viewing the items you're selling, the eBay app just got
2x more useful! Both buyers and sellers should see improvements with added
functionality to searching, watching, and selling.
Here's a sample of the new stuff you'll find in version 1.1:
* the My eBay area includes "Buying", "Watching", and "Selling" tabs
* search suggestions will appear below the search box as you type
* completed listings are now color-coded based on if they sold or not
* new "Go" menu with quick links to directly launch My eBay, Selling, and
* easily put an auction-ending reminder on your iCal with two clicks
* advanced search now includes the option to search title and description
* purchased and sold items now show the quantity, end time, feedback
status and other details
* bug fixes
* hug fixes
Thank you for downloading the eBay app, we're always improving it and
would love to hear your ideas. Version 1.2 is already underway with
another set of improvements. Please let us know what you'd like to see by
dropping us a line at the website below.
You can also leave us notes by visiting "Help > Technical Support..." from
within the app.
-the eBay Desktop team
The eBay app lets you browse, bid, watch and buy items from the world's largest marketplace with no ads or distractions! This app seamlessly integrates the eBay Search, My eBay console, Daily Deals and more to help you manage all your shopping activity.
Quickly find what you are looking for in a refined display with an improved search for faster results
Created Saved Searches to catch all the new items matching your wish list
Stay on top of eBay's Daily Deals and see "what's new"
Share your eBay purchases and favorite items with friends and family via email
Seamlessly sync your eBay Watch list and Saved Searches between the eBay website, mobile devices and your desktop
The app puts your eBay buying one click away, right in the dock of your Mac.
- October 20, 2011 New version 1.1.0