What's New- when it's the other player's turn, show "Their Turn" instead of "Play"
- fixed a chat issue
App DescriptionWords Play builds on the long tradition of word construction games, both on traditional boards, and on computers and phones. You're given a rack of 7 letters, and you place them on the board to create words. Play continues with each player taking a turn, until all the game's tiles have been exhausted. Use logic and cunning to place longer, more valuable words, and lock in the special squares in the board.
- Familiar word building game play
- Play friends, or auto-match a random opponent
- Optional adaptive AI player, for an added challenge
- Play across all your iDevices (universal app)
- See an unfamiliar word? Touch it to bring up the in-app dictionary
- Uses the latest Game Center features
- Earn achievements, increase your vocabulary
For Online-play, Words Play requires a (free) Game Center account (you can set this up right on your iPhone or iPad). Also make sure you have Game Center notifications turned on, or games won't update as frequently.
September 26, 2013 New version 2.0.1
October 13, 2012 New version 1.3
September 20, 2012 New version 1.2
May 05, 2012 New version 1.12
April 03, 2012 New version 1.11
March 22, 2012 New version 1.10
November 30, -0001 Initial Release