- Minor bugs fixed
Take the grand tour of France on your iPhone or iPad.
National Geographic Traveler and Fotopedia present a unique perspective of France’s extraordinary beauty: the bird’s view.
If you think that France is beautiful, wait until you see this app. It’s a love letter written with a camera and a helicopter.
From l'Aiguille du Midi to the Chateau d'Yquem, discover thousands of well-kept secrets and breathtaking sights, many of which are remote and inaccessible.
Nobody, not even French people could see them all in a lifetime. Unless perhaps they spend their life in the air. Well, that’s exactly what Frank Mulliez does and now he shares his extraordinary adventures with us.
See the most spectacular abbeys, beaches, bridges, castles, cliffs, fortifications, geometric landscapes, harbors, islands, lakes, lighthouses, mountains, rivers, quaint villages, waterfalls, windmills,… An endless collection of awe-inspiring vistas.
With more than 2,000 professional aerial photos, interactive maps, social media sharing, beautiful slideshows and wallpapers. There is even a Trip Builder to help you create the trip of your dreams.
From Fotopedia, the creator of Hall of Fame app Fotopedia Heritage, in partnership with National Geographic Traveler.
This app requires an internet connection, wifi recommended.
- July 24, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- January 31, 2014 New version 2.2
- October 14, 2013 New version 2.1.6
- June 01, 2013 New version 2.1.5
- May 20, 2013 New version 2.1.4
- March 02, 2013 New version 2.1.3
- February 08, 2013 New version 2.1.2
- December 13, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- November 06, 2012 New version 2.1
- October 10, 2012 New version 2.0.2
- September 28, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- April 14, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 14, 2012 New version 2.0
- December 05, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 23, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- July 20, 2011 New version 1.0.2
- July 16, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 13, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99