Fixed a bug whereby not all internal components were being registered correctly.
No longer warns you when it couldn't open images.
Join the world of HDR photography for FREE, with the popular HDRtist. HDRtist was just voted 1 of the best 100 Mac Apps at MakeUseOf.com!
Features of HDRtist:
• Great Mac like interface, for ease of use.
• Multiple Mapping techniques, with a single slider to choose between them.
• Works with Single images as well as multiple exposures.
• Supports many different file formats.
• Includes our exclusive 'How to take HDR photos guide'.
• Made for Mac users, by Mac users.
HDRtist creates genuine HDR photos and tone maps them in a single step. An intuitive design makes it simple to choose from our 4 different tone mapping techniques. Even if you're not into HDR photography, HDRtist is a great tool to have for dramatizing dull photos, livening dark photos and boosting sunsets! We've included some HDR tutorials to help you get started with the amazing world of HDR photography.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release