148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: RESPONSIVE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Book+ is a PDF file manager with powerful features and a great interface.
What's New- Support iPhone5
- Support iOS6
- Support SugarSync new auth
- Fix trivial bugs
App DescriptionBook+ is an e-book reader that specializes in PDF and Comic Data management and high-speed viewing.
Offering lots of unique functionality developed specifically for ease of management and readability. Recommended for those who wish to read PDFs on their iPad or iPhone!
- Proprietary file management system (column mode / icon mode)
- Create unlimited folder hierarchies
- Choose from 6 folder colors
- Folders can be password protected
- Drag & drop folders to move them and rearrange their order
- Search PDF files (search folders / keyword search / restrict search by date and time)
- Smart folders can be created to store search results
- Supports integration with storage services (Dropbox/iDisk/WebDAV)
- Supports USB transfers via iTunes and file transfers between applications
- High speed viewing over a wide range of zoom magnifications
- Eliminates page transition effects providing “high speed page turning”
- The text within PDFs is searchable (sort by page / rank)
- Multiple-page display mode (a maximum of 64 pages can be viewed at once)
- Jump directly to different pages and URLs from links within PDFs
- Handles data from table of contents in PDFs
- Supports viewing of password protected PDFs
- 'Smart Focus' functionality to semi-automatically magnify sections for viewing
- Draw with freehand
- draw TextBox
- support iCloud
■ About the 'Smart Focus' Functionality
'Smart Focus' is one feature that is characteristic of Book+; it eliminates the difficulties in reading text that is arranged in columns.
Whilst the PDF is being displayed, double tap and then hold and drag the desired section; this will magnify the text so that it is easier to read.
(For more details, please refer to the help section or the screenshots.)
■ Known Issues
It has been confirmed that the application does not function properly when performing a page jump or displaying search results while in two page view. We are currently working to fix this bug, and an update will be released soon.
Please report any problems, and send any questions or requests to the following:
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
twitter : @book_plus
October 18, 2012 New version 1.8
September 13, 2012 New version 1.7.5
August 22, 2012 New version 1.7.4
July 14, 2012 New version 1.7.3
May 30, 2012 New version 1.7.2
April 25, 2012 New version 1.7.1
September 01, 2011 Initial Release