- Recognition engine improvement
- 63 languages supported
- 64-bits support
With MyScript Memo, take your notes on the go using your handwriting and convert them to digital text that you can export and share with Evernote®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Gmail or copy/paste to any other text application. MyScript Memo is available in 63 recognition languages (including Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, English, Spanish, French and many more).
In addition, MyScript Memo allows you to create notes including free drawings, pictures and handwritten annotations.
“It converts handwriting to text surprisingly well.” – AppAdvice.com
MYSCRIPT MEMO IS USED TO:
• Write memos and liven them up with drawings, diagrams and pictures that you can move or rescale.
• Export entire memo as image.
• Convert handwriting to digital text you can export to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Gmail.
• Copy/ paste to any other text application.
Friendly Memo Organizer
•Visualize your notes as a list of thumbnails sorted by date of creation
•Create or delete notes
Powerful Editing Tools
•Use the pen tool to write and draw. A long tap on the pen icon enables to change ink colour and thickness
•Lasso tool to select information you wish to move, delete or export
•Eraser: rub out part of information, or the whole note with a long tap
•Camera: import an image from your library or your camera, if available
Accurate Handwriting Recognition
•Performs handwriting recognition online via MyScript Web Services
•Supports 63 languages (see list below)
•Supports original layout (line breaks) in recognized text
•Use the writing guard to lay your hand comfortably on the screen while taking notes. The guard allows you to exclude the area where the palm touches the screen avoiding artefacts this creates.
Customize your Memos
•Choose the background paper
•Configure the default line width and colour
Share your Memos
•Export: share information via Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, SMS or emails.
Selected information can be shared:
- As text
- As image
- As MyScript file, and organize all handwritten notes with your Mac or PC through iTunes
• 9 user interface languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean
• 63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azeri, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong), Chinese Traditional (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, French (Canada), French (France), Galician (Spain), Georgian, German (Austria), German (Germany), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese.
*** IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Memo, or simply ask a question to MyScript, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Send us your feedback via:
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
- April 24, 2012 Initial release
- June 21, 2012 New version 220.127.116.11
- August 01, 2012 New version 18.104.22.168
- November 01, 2012 New version 22.214.171.124
- April 04, 2013 New version 2.2
- May 23, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- December 16, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- February 17, 2015 New version 2.3.1
- August 27, 2015 New version 3.0.0